Wednesday, July 9, 2014

ANGER


Anger is a strong wind that blows the lamp of mind. It makes someone ventures on a mission without considering the consequence of it. Anger kills meekness in man and replaces with monster. Anger is a stronghold with motive power to; maim and destroy man. A man fills with anger will never live a blissful life; he will be exposed to all threats to peaceful life. Show me an angry man and l will tell you a story of a foolish man. He will use years to gather, but few seconds to scatter his labour of many years. Quench the spirit of anger before it quenches you.

4 comments:

  1. I love how God uses you to hit me where I live. Thank you friend, been missing you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome my friend. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anger nearly destroyed me. I have a book out now. Called Journey Through Darkness Poems On The Road Of Life By Tori J on Amazon.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate