Monday, June 30, 2014

THE FUNCTION OF EYES AND MIND

Sight is a function of eyes. But vision is a function of mind. The greatest gift God gives humanity is not sight but vision. But not everybody sees with mind. That is why many wander in the wilderness of life, in frustration and depression. Many are dwelling in the pit of poverty because they could see with their minds, fallow opportunities around them. Many are struggling with life because they lack vision of who they are on earth; what they are created to fulfill in their lifetime. With sight, impossibilities are abound because we can see it all around; with mind, true picture of possibilities are created to become a celebrity.
Are seeing with your eyes or mind? Your eyes can not take you far. In your mind, lies your greatness. What you see with your mind, pursue it with all your strength. It will definitely take you to limelight.


6 comments:

  1. l believe in what l see and not what l cannot see. Thanks for this eye opener message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see with my eye; not with my mind. With your post, l know what it takes to see with my mind. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my visions from God I walk by faith and not by sight

    ReplyDelete
  4. May the Lord open our spiritual eyes to see things beyond...our carnal way of seeing things has put us in hard times . Lord have mercy on us ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on sharing my brother ... Very inspiring blog .. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Translate