Tuesday, June 3, 2014

ABOUT THE PAST

I am not too defensive about what you did in the past, though it hurts me to the marrow. I am quite aware of what loneliness can push someone to do. It takes the grace of God to survive challenges in the time of loneliness.
I am also aware that temptations are inevitable in the course of our pursuits in life or things. But most times we are tempted by things we show keen interest in or things we admire so much. But also our God is so faithful helping us through our weaknesses and strengthen us to become perfect.
 Remember the vow we made together, the beautiful memories of the time we spent together, the promises in the morning, noon and at night. Remember the solid foundation both laid together. Must we scatter it with our own hands? Must we turn our happy home to desolate place? Must we allow Satan to laugh at us? Must we turn our peaceful home to chaos home? Must we allow strange women to turn our hearts against each other? Have a deep thought of it all. I love you and always love you. No matter the circumstances, thought it pains me so much; l still love. God bless our union.



1 comment:

  1. I just love your writing. I want to start a blog but really Don't know how. You make me think. I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Translate